Friday 29 April 2011

Part 2 Of the 'Obsession' shoot with Tim Macpherson
















I did manage to make the second part to Tim Macpherson's 'Obsession' shoot. I'm so glad I did. Tim is seriously talented, not just in his photography but in his design skills and his attention to detail. I cant wait till he sends me the final images. The time that we spent building these sculptures was phenomenal. Gemma, Tim's Art Director from Getty Images worked amazingly and so hard to get these sculptures looking just right with Tim.

It's been weeks and months for Tim to finally put all the elements together but the images are so strong and looking really good. Keep your eyes peeled on my blog because as soon as i receive them I will put them on here....or go to his website underneath.

Great shoot
Great man
Great times........

Tim Macpherson website www.timmacpherson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment