Tuesday 13 March 2012

Visit to Nicholas Charles Williams Studio Space

Today I visited one of the most talented UK's painters studio space. To speak to Nick about his paintings and to stand by these huge canvasses and feel the full power from them was breathtaking. His work caught my eye one day along time ago but it's only recently when studying baroque paintings and principals, did I decide to try and contact Nick. Nick's work sometimes feature friends and companions of mine so I have a common bond with some pieces. His work has a very distinct style and really does excite me to use light better within my own medium photography.

Talking to Nick today and him allowing me time to go through some photography and painting principals has really inspired me to do more and realise my own skills within photography.

I just want to say a big thank to you Nick and thank you for allowing me to come visit your personal space.

Your paintings are beautiful thank you for your time

Great bloke Great paintings

Stuart

check out Nick's website
www.nicholascharleswilliams.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment