Thursday 10 May 2012

Frank and Helena Herholdt In Cornwall 2012

Hi Guys,

I am currently producing Frank Herholdt's concepts and private shoots here in Cornwall over the next week. I have now set up a production side to the company at Stuart Elliott Photography. I am hoping I can drum up business and build contacts for top photographers to come to Cornwall to shoot their Concepts rather than in London.

I cant see any reason why not. The light is better, the photographers get a bit of a break and its so much cheaper but with the same quality of service. Anyway if you would like further details contact me - stuart on WWW.STUARTELLIOTTPHOTOGRAPHY.COM at the company website.

Hopefully we will have some fun in the sun shooting this weekend and get all the shots we require. Frank is very good at pushing peoples careers and helping them break into the photography business. I know he has taught me a lot so far.

Thanks Frank

Stuart

WWW.STUARTELLIOTTPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.FRANKHERHOLDT.COM
WWW.HELENAHERHOLDT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment