Saturday 4 August 2012

For Example Online Website - Nick Sellek

Hi Everyone,

This is just a note to say that I have recently just been approached by the owner of For Example Online Website in London. Nick Sellek the owner saw my work in the Free Range Show which we did just recently at The Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane and also saw my Images in the Art Below Exhibition which was staged In the London Underground at Covent Garden. He asked me if I would be happy to include my photographic works of art on his up and coming online website.

This website is great as it gives artists and photographers an online place to exhibit their work....

I really like the set up of this website and I think you will also here is the link check it out

http://www.for-example.org/profile/stuartelliott.php

Thanks again Guys

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment